That summer we had quite a bit of fun planned.
Alyssa and Angela went with the youth of our Stake to Nauvoo for a week long Youth Conference. While they were gone to Nauvoo (pictures from the stake http://thewoodlandsldsyouth.org/nauvoo-pics ), Rich and I took a Cruise in the Eastern Carribean.
As soon as we all got back, I had one day to turn around and repack for Girls Camp!
Then we had a couple of weeks at home before Alyssa, Angela, Rich and I went on a summer road trip through Ohio, and New York. We ended the trip in New York City.
Alyssa and Angela went with the youth of our Stake to Nauvoo for a week long Youth Conference. While they were gone to Nauvoo (pictures from the stake http://thewoodlandsldsyouth.org/nauvoo-pics ), Rich and I took a Cruise in the Eastern Carribean.
As soon as we all got back, I had one day to turn around and repack for Girls Camp!
Then we had a couple of weeks at home before Alyssa, Angela, Rich and I went on a summer road trip through Ohio, and New York. We ended the trip in New York City.


















Comments