As soon as we made it back home from Utah, Alyssa dove into summer band camp, and Ashley and I worked on getting her ready to move into the dorms at UTSA for her first year of College. Alex decided living away from home for college didn't work well, so he started school at the local Community college- Lone Star.
It was a busy few weeks to start the school year, but it all worked out. Ashley spent some extra time on an airplane flying from San Antonio to Phoenix to help out David and Amanda for a week- they were diverted to Las Vegas and sat on the Tarmac for hours before they turned around and finally made it to Phoenix. :)
When school started I realized I would be spending a lot of time in my car with three different school schedules to plan around- dropping off Alyssa, Angela and Alex at their different schools which were not anywhere close to each other... My time management was put into play, and we made it through the year. I also spent many hours in the passengers seat as I was teaching both Alex and Alyssa to drive at the same time.
Rich's parents came out and stayed with the kids while we were able to get away on one of his buisness trips to Orlando. We had a fun time as always.
I spent a lot of time working the Concessions Booth at our local Performing Arts Pavilion, and chaperoning band football games and competitions.
Angela was in the color guard gym class at McCullough- the first year ever they had a class time for it, so she was able to learn so much more that year than they had the year before with only after school practices.
Alyssa was busy from morning till night with school and marching band. They had a very fun and abstract show that year-
It was a busy few weeks to start the school year, but it all worked out. Ashley spent some extra time on an airplane flying from San Antonio to Phoenix to help out David and Amanda for a week- they were diverted to Las Vegas and sat on the Tarmac for hours before they turned around and finally made it to Phoenix. :)
When school started I realized I would be spending a lot of time in my car with three different school schedules to plan around- dropping off Alyssa, Angela and Alex at their different schools which were not anywhere close to each other... My time management was put into play, and we made it through the year. I also spent many hours in the passengers seat as I was teaching both Alex and Alyssa to drive at the same time.
Rich's parents came out and stayed with the kids while we were able to get away on one of his buisness trips to Orlando. We had a fun time as always.
I spent a lot of time working the Concessions Booth at our local Performing Arts Pavilion, and chaperoning band football games and competitions.
Angela was in the color guard gym class at McCullough- the first year ever they had a class time for it, so she was able to learn so much more that year than they had the year before with only after school practices.
Alyssa was busy from morning till night with school and marching band. They had a very fun and abstract show that year-


Comments