Our days of sleeping in ended this morning. We got up at a normal morning time and grabbed breakfast on our way to Epcot. Rich ran over to get fast passes for soarin while the kids and I walked over to Test Track. Angela found another favorite ride... she loved Test Track! We went through and rode it twice I think... then while Rich and Alex and Ashley rode Mission Space, I rode it again with Angela and Alyssa.
We had fun riding all the rides without having to do child swap.
Over in the World Showcase we did the Kim Possible Missions in five of the countries. It kept the kids occupied and there are lots of fun things that they added around the countries to go with the missions.
We had dinner that night at La Cellier in the Canada Pavilion. So, so good! Alex and Alyssa learned to enjoy steak on the trip with the multiple days we ate out at nice restaurants.
Before we left the park we saw that the line for Test Track was less than 10 minutes, so we went and rode it again. :)
Comments