We didn't get back to our rooms till almost 1am, and so we slept in this morning. We still had to get up early enough to get over to Chef Mickey's for Breakfast. Alex was in seventh heaven filling up on his favorite meal of the day- Breakfast. I lost count of how many plates of food he went through.
I forgot to grab the camera for breakfast, so we only got cell phone pictures of the kids with the characters. After breakfast the kids declared the day a camera free day. I guess me taking pictures of them every time they turn a corner was getting to them. :) I left the camera in my bag till the end of the day.
After breakfast we went to Downtown Disney and went to Disney Quest. The kids had a great fun time there. They loved the video games, and the interactive rides. After we were sufficiently video gamed out (or us parents were- the kids could have kept playing for hours!) we grabbed some dinner- another Disney Tradition... Ghiradelli's for dinner. :) Nothing like having ice cream when it's 40 degree's outside. The good thing is the ice cream doesn't melt on you as fast as when it's warmer. :)
On our way back to the hotel we took a detour to the Grand Floridian. They have a magnificent gingerbread house display. They actually make a house that is as big as a shed, and they run the candy counter out of it. I had to go by and see it in person.
So amazing... such details and so, so neat!
We got home and dunked kids in the tubs (another thing I LOVED about staying at Bay Lake Tower was that we had 3 full bathrooms! :)) and just as we were getting the kids ready for bed we heard music playing out on the lake outside. We opened the windows and saw the boat parade. We had a great view right from our balcony.
Comments