I've realized that I really am not using this blog much.
I'm going to try and start bloggin on here more about the kids, and the stuff they do and pictures and stuff.
Then I'll use my other blog "My thoughts" for more of my journalling and my thoughts and day in and day out stuff...
I did just post a huge thing about our disneyworld trip over there, but from now on I'll try and put most of the family stuff over here.
I'm going to try and start bloggin on here more about the kids, and the stuff they do and pictures and stuff.
Then I'll use my other blog "My thoughts" for more of my journalling and my thoughts and day in and day out stuff...
I did just post a huge thing about our disneyworld trip over there, but from now on I'll try and put most of the family stuff over here.
Comments