Ashley pulled out some stickers this afternoon. She's supposed to be cleaning up her room and found them in a scrapbooking kit of hers that the little girls got into in her room (I'll be helping with part of the room since she didn't make all the mess).
The three girls just came out of their rooms with "earings" on... the stickers. So I told Alyssa that it was beautiful, and to go clean her room with her beautiful earings on.
A minute later I heard Alyssa telling Ashley that I called the earings beautiful... then a second later comes Ashley's voice mimicing me "and go clean your rooms!".
So I guess she can hear me in the other room when I'm talking to her right?? :)
The three girls just came out of their rooms with "earings" on... the stickers. So I told Alyssa that it was beautiful, and to go clean her room with her beautiful earings on.
A minute later I heard Alyssa telling Ashley that I called the earings beautiful... then a second later comes Ashley's voice mimicing me "and go clean your rooms!".
So I guess she can hear me in the other room when I'm talking to her right?? :)
Comments