The month of December always get's busy. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the choices we have to make between something good, and something better and what to spend our individual time and family time doing. I'm always so happy when the pre-Christmas parties and activities wind down and we are able to have some quiet time and enjoy the time together as a family.
We had to make our traditional gingerbread house "village" I love the creativity that our kids show and how they really take ownership of their houses and make them reflect their own interests.
We had to make our traditional gingerbread house "village" I love the creativity that our kids show and how they really take ownership of their houses and make them reflect their own interests.
One Sunday after church Rich, Alyssa, Angela and I drove down to see the Festival of Light down in Chicasaw Ok. It's about an hour and a half drive down, and it was cold... we choose to just do the drive through of the light exhibit. It was really neat, and I think next time we will plan better with warm clothes and get out and walk through and take more time.
Comments