Please enjoy some catch-up posting. I am so far behind and that doesn't mean that I don't want to blog anymore- just that I need to get organized about things a little more at home and make the time for it.
Thanksgiving is always a favorite holiday of mine. I LOVE spending a day in the kitchen making yummy foods and not worrying about anything else going on. Cabinets are open, the counters are full of food and gadgets, I've got my recipe's at hand on the laptop and I'm in "my zone"
Bright and early on Thanksgiving morning Ashley and Rich ran the turkey trot. Ashley ran with a bunch of the YW and YW leaders from Church. It's a great tradition they are forming and maybe next year I'll get myself in gear and join them. :)
For our Thanksgiving dinner we were happy to have friends come over and join us. It is always so fun to get together with friends and celebrate together. We had a great day and it was gorgeous outside and the kids had fun eating and playing.
Thanksgiving is always a favorite holiday of mine. I LOVE spending a day in the kitchen making yummy foods and not worrying about anything else going on. Cabinets are open, the counters are full of food and gadgets, I've got my recipe's at hand on the laptop and I'm in "my zone"
Bright and early on Thanksgiving morning Ashley and Rich ran the turkey trot. Ashley ran with a bunch of the YW and YW leaders from Church. It's a great tradition they are forming and maybe next year I'll get myself in gear and join them. :)
For our Thanksgiving dinner we were happy to have friends come over and join us. It is always so fun to get together with friends and celebrate together. We had a great day and it was gorgeous outside and the kids had fun eating and playing.
Comments