Monday night I was letting the kids watch some tv before bedtime. I was trying to catch up on a few things on the computer and yelled out to them to finish what they were doing and get ready for bed. I then walked out of my room and saw Alyssa and Angela intently drawing, unpausing the tv for a second and then drawing again...
They were watching a cartoon character being drawn out on the tv and stopping it for each step. I think they did an great job drawing their Perry the Platypus, only problem is I forgot to take a picture of their drawings and I can't find them now!
They were watching a cartoon character being drawn out on the tv and stopping it for each step. I think they did an great job drawing their Perry the Platypus, only problem is I forgot to take a picture of their drawings and I can't find them now!
Comments