I've been neglecting my blogs lately. I've been telling myself there isn't really anything to share- the vacations are where the excitement happens and I should journal about those moments, but that's not true.
Yes I need to journal about the vacations and share, but I also need to journal about the day to day stuff and share that as well. :)
I have a lot of pictures on my camera that are similar to this:
Ashley is like me. She would rather be behind the camera than in front of it having her picture taken. We both had a little bit of a lesson last week when I was trying to find pictures of her- without all her siblings in it as well to send to her teacher at school for a 5th grade slide show. I just didn't have very many pictures of her without anyone else, and without her hand held out to block my shot.
She and I both agreed that she would not put her hand up to block shots as much- and I wouldn't try to snap random shots of her so much that she would put her hand up. We'll see how that works! :)
Here are a couple of cute shots of the kids from some random happenings in our life.
Ashley's 5th grade class did the musical Oklahoma and Ashley participated in a dance number.
An example of the long hair that Angela had, and some shorter hair in the pictures below.
My friends Adorable little girl... just had to snap her picture and share.
The reason all body parts from head to toe on Alyssa were black that day...
Ashley and her bff.
A sweet sister moment... or at least the zoom lense makes it look that way. lol!
Alyssa thriving in her swimming lessons this year. She is getting to be a very strong and proficient swimmer.
Angie... my velcro babe is finally embracing the love of water that her siblings have and is jumping in the water without holding onto anyones hands! She's learning to swim too and this will be our first summer without having to put floaties on any of the kids!
Yes I need to journal about the vacations and share, but I also need to journal about the day to day stuff and share that as well. :)
I have a lot of pictures on my camera that are similar to this:
Ashley is like me. She would rather be behind the camera than in front of it having her picture taken. We both had a little bit of a lesson last week when I was trying to find pictures of her- without all her siblings in it as well to send to her teacher at school for a 5th grade slide show. I just didn't have very many pictures of her without anyone else, and without her hand held out to block my shot.
She and I both agreed that she would not put her hand up to block shots as much- and I wouldn't try to snap random shots of her so much that she would put her hand up. We'll see how that works! :)
Here are a couple of cute shots of the kids from some random happenings in our life.
Ashley's 5th grade class did the musical Oklahoma and Ashley participated in a dance number.
An example of the long hair that Angela had, and some shorter hair in the pictures below.
My friends Adorable little girl... just had to snap her picture and share.
The reason all body parts from head to toe on Alyssa were black that day...
Ashley and her bff.
A sweet sister moment... or at least the zoom lense makes it look that way. lol!
Alyssa thriving in her swimming lessons this year. She is getting to be a very strong and proficient swimmer.
Angie... my velcro babe is finally embracing the love of water that her siblings have and is jumping in the water without holding onto anyones hands! She's learning to swim too and this will be our first summer without having to put floaties on any of the kids!
Comments