One thing that I feel Rich and I have worked on is making new traditions for our family. One of my very favorite traditions is our gingerbread houses. We have gone from one large house to six individual customized gingerbread houses- complete with a fireworks cannon on top of Alex's... :) It is one of my very favorite traditions.
Another tradition that we have made for our family is our cookie baking night. I didn't get any pictures last night, but we all take different recipe's and all create a huge mess and lots of chaos and have so much fun baking cookies, dipping in chocolate and having a great time. After all the food was made, Alex and Ashley even pulled out their band instruments and started playing christmas songs with Rich accompanying them on the piano. I hated to have them stop, but we still had school today so they couldn't stay up all night!
Comments