Alyssa's third grade class did a very cute Hawaiian Holiday Program. Alyssa was so excited that she got to participate in two of the groups. I didn't get a picure of her in her winter coat, hat and boots representing Russian holiday's, but she did a great job singing and dancing with her Hawaiian outfit! :)
On the same night Alyssa performed her play at the elementary school, Ashley and Alex had their band concert for Middle School. We did the divide and conquer and I was able to watch the concert. The kids did a great job and I'm always amazed at the level that the beginning band is playing at after just four months of picking up these instruments for the first time.
Ashley's band is HUGE! The biggest 6th grade band they have ever had enrolled at the school. I couldn't get them all in one camera frame...
Alex going onstage with his tuba... it's massive!
Alex's band is still big, just not as huge as Ashley's...
They all did great. I might put up some video of their songs later. Have to find some time to get them uploaded and stuff.
Comments