One day last month we sat down for family prayer and I looked at Alyssa and something looked off. It took me a minute and then asked her if she had done something with her hair. She told me that no she hadn't done anything to her hair... upon closer inspection I realized that on both sides, her hair was shorter.
I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but see how the longer hairs are much thinner and fuller than the hairs on the top?
We had to remedy this, and it resulted in a pretty drastic transition.
I need to get a really good picture of her with this haircut, but after she got over the shock of having most of her hair chopped off, she likes her new haircut and she LOVES the fact that she doesn't have to brush the tangles out of her long curly hair anymore.
Comments
She cut it, and I think her friend that was over playing helped as well...