Spring is here! The flowers are blooming, the grass is growing, the pollen is everywhere, and the rain has come...
And here comes tornado season! :) Yippee!! :)
In all truthfullness I tease about it because it doesn't phase me that much. It is what it is and at least there is some ability now to know when a storm will probably have some tornadic activity and when it can't. Here's hoping this is a mild tornado season and no big bad ones come bowling through here.
I have pictures I need to post, just haven't had time to upload them and stuff. I was asked to fill in and take over homeroom mom reins in Angela's pre-k class, so that has been taking up more time lately with the end of the year stuff coming up.
The kids are all excited to be in the last few weeks of school. We can almost say one more month (one month and about a week) and then it will be summer vacation. Swimming, sleeping in, swimming, and more swimming. We can't wait to have fun with friends this summer.
Rich and I have the opportunity to go on a cruise, in a few weeks so we are in the midst of preparing things for that. I'll probably spend more time preparing the house and stuff for the kids while we are gone, than I will spend packing and preparing myself for the cruise. We have a great dependable friend who is home from college that is going to stay with the kids and take care of them while we are gone. I'll finally get to use a passport and visit out of the country (other than just over the border to Mexico and Canada) :)
I'll try and get some pictures posted soon... but thought I needed to get something on here. :)
And here comes tornado season! :) Yippee!! :)
In all truthfullness I tease about it because it doesn't phase me that much. It is what it is and at least there is some ability now to know when a storm will probably have some tornadic activity and when it can't. Here's hoping this is a mild tornado season and no big bad ones come bowling through here.
I have pictures I need to post, just haven't had time to upload them and stuff. I was asked to fill in and take over homeroom mom reins in Angela's pre-k class, so that has been taking up more time lately with the end of the year stuff coming up.
The kids are all excited to be in the last few weeks of school. We can almost say one more month (one month and about a week) and then it will be summer vacation. Swimming, sleeping in, swimming, and more swimming. We can't wait to have fun with friends this summer.
Rich and I have the opportunity to go on a cruise, in a few weeks so we are in the midst of preparing things for that. I'll probably spend more time preparing the house and stuff for the kids while we are gone, than I will spend packing and preparing myself for the cruise. We have a great dependable friend who is home from college that is going to stay with the kids and take care of them while we are gone. I'll finally get to use a passport and visit out of the country (other than just over the border to Mexico and Canada) :)
I'll try and get some pictures posted soon... but thought I needed to get something on here. :)
Comments