So I haven't posted on here since we announced we were moving!! Major updates are needed on what our family has gone through in the last 8 months. I'll try and start updating here, and keep to chronological order- just to document things a little better.
The month of December looked like this for us. Rich started a new job in The Woodlands, Tx. He lived in a hotel, while the kids and I were up in Edmond finishing out the School Semester before Christmas.
December is always a busy month. To make it even more emotional- our little dog Jojo went missing, and we searched and searched for him, but never found him. Add Moving, and Rich being gone into the mix, and I relied on help from friends a lot! The kids could not handle us not pulling things out and decorating for our last christmas in the house in Edmond, so we went to work-
I was incredibly happy when Rich was able to come back a week before Christmas to help us wrap up loose ends and celebrate Christmas.
We had friends stop by to say goodbye before they left town for their Christmas vacations, and sweet thoughtful gifts left with us.
The weekend after Christmas- Rich and Alex loaded up Rich's car and left for The Woodlands, Tx. The Girls and I still had more loose ends to tie up... Braces to get off, Learners Permit to get, New Years Eve Parties to attend, and oh yea... the Packers to come and pack up our entire house...
On January 1st, the girls and I loaded up the car and hit the road... Hello Texas...
The month of December looked like this for us. Rich started a new job in The Woodlands, Tx. He lived in a hotel, while the kids and I were up in Edmond finishing out the School Semester before Christmas.
December is always a busy month. To make it even more emotional- our little dog Jojo went missing, and we searched and searched for him, but never found him. Add Moving, and Rich being gone into the mix, and I relied on help from friends a lot! The kids could not handle us not pulling things out and decorating for our last christmas in the house in Edmond, so we went to work-
I was incredibly happy when Rich was able to come back a week before Christmas to help us wrap up loose ends and celebrate Christmas.
We had friends stop by to say goodbye before they left town for their Christmas vacations, and sweet thoughtful gifts left with us.
The weekend after Christmas- Rich and Alex loaded up Rich's car and left for The Woodlands, Tx. The Girls and I still had more loose ends to tie up... Braces to get off, Learners Permit to get, New Years Eve Parties to attend, and oh yea... the Packers to come and pack up our entire house...
On January 1st, the girls and I loaded up the car and hit the road... Hello Texas...






Comments