We needed a little trip during spring break and when Amanda called and twisted our arms around and around about coming out to visit we just had to agree.. ;-)
Of course half of the time I was feeling the effects of some allergic reactions to allergy shots and the meds I had to take because of it, but we had a great time and loved spending time with Dave and Amanda, and Zack and Allie...
Of course the only pictures I took were during the trip to the zoo... and the kids took half of the pictures during that trip. lol!
Here are a few glimpses... :)
Of course half of the time I was feeling the effects of some allergic reactions to allergy shots and the meds I had to take because of it, but we had a great time and loved spending time with Dave and Amanda, and Zack and Allie...
Of course the only pictures I took were during the trip to the zoo... and the kids took half of the pictures during that trip. lol!
Here are a few glimpses... :)
Comments