So we left Arizona and headed west. Rich and Dave both had some stuff going on that day that they wouldn't be able to leave Arizona until that afternoon, so we moved Zach's carseat into our car, and Amanda and I loaded up with all the kids and we drove out to Anaheim, via San Diego so we could make a quick visit with my sister Nancy and her family. Uncle Jacob pulled out the hammock's and put them up outside and that kept the kids entertained while Nancy and Amanda and I got to visit while dinner was being made. It was a quick visit- just a couple of hours, but it was nice to let the kids see each other and they are even more excited about next years Johnson Family Reunion.
Alex was surrounded by boys... I don't think he knew what to make of it... lol!
From Nancy's house we went on to Anaheim, found our hotel and got a good night sleep and got up early for Disneyland the next day! I had to get what is becoming a traditional self portrait of Angie and I on Dumbo. :)
Alex was even all smiles. :)
Rich's parents joined us at Disneyland for the two days we were there. We had more adults than kids- a rare occurance!
Another tradition- a picture on the Carousel.
I must have been having too much fun riding rides for the remainder of the first day and the second day, because I barely took any pictures! On the second day we were at California Adventure and we saw the new water show... it was great, except for the cold weather and the fact that we were in the "splash zone" :) It was just a mist, but mist after 30 minutes can get you pretty wet!
The pictures don't do it justice! It was a really neat show!
Angie sums up how we felt at the end of our trip... Tired... we had so much fun and had such a great time that Angie fell asleep as we were getting treats on Disneyland Mainstreet at midnight our last night there... She took one sip of her choosen treat- strawberry milk, and the next thing I knew I was hearing snores... lol!
Alex was surrounded by boys... I don't think he knew what to make of it... lol!
From Nancy's house we went on to Anaheim, found our hotel and got a good night sleep and got up early for Disneyland the next day! I had to get what is becoming a traditional self portrait of Angie and I on Dumbo. :)
Alex was even all smiles. :)
Rich's parents joined us at Disneyland for the two days we were there. We had more adults than kids- a rare occurance!
Another tradition- a picture on the Carousel.
I must have been having too much fun riding rides for the remainder of the first day and the second day, because I barely took any pictures! On the second day we were at California Adventure and we saw the new water show... it was great, except for the cold weather and the fact that we were in the "splash zone" :) It was just a mist, but mist after 30 minutes can get you pretty wet!
The pictures don't do it justice! It was a really neat show!
Angie sums up how we felt at the end of our trip... Tired... we had so much fun and had such a great time that Angie fell asleep as we were getting treats on Disneyland Mainstreet at midnight our last night there... She took one sip of her choosen treat- strawberry milk, and the next thing I knew I was hearing snores... lol!























Comments