I thought I'd share some pictures of our room rearranging...
It all started with Ashley's Christmas Present. She wanted her room painted and new bedding and curtains and just a whole room makeover. Before it had pink walls, a pink bedspread, and blinds on the window. So we pulled apart her room, and she picked out a paint color and we got to work.
It all started with Ashley's Christmas Present. She wanted her room painted and new bedding and curtains and just a whole room makeover. Before it had pink walls, a pink bedspread, and blinds on the window. So we pulled apart her room, and she picked out a paint color and we got to work.
Her temporary bed was in the office in the corner, and Jojo loved sitting on her bed during the day while she was at school.
Here's the finished room. It's messy and at first I was going to wait until it was picked up and show you a nice clean room for the reveal, but let's face it- this is how it looks 90% of the time. :)
Rich even sanded down an old nightstand and dresser and repainted them to go with her new color scheme.
That lead to us rethinking the use of the different rooms in our house.. and we started moving and painting other rooms. I'll put some pictures of those rooms up in the next few days. :)
Comments
It looks awesome and super cute!