I didn't get any great first day of school pictures... :) It was busy, and the girls were so excited to get on the bus and worried about missing the bus that they didn't really let me take any great pictures. I'm going to post some shots though... so you can see that I tried to take some pictures of them.
As for Alex... well we aren't used to getting up and out the door by 7am... and now 3 weeks into the school year I'm still not used to it. So it wasn't until about 2 days later that I realized I didn't get a first day of school picture for him... add it to my bad mommy awards I've earned in my life. lol! :)
Incidentally, the girls rode the bus to school the first day, and haven't ridden it since. It's not that there is anything wrong with the bus, they just aren't ever ready on time to take it. We also found out that Angela as a Kindergartener in the morning would be let off at the Kindergarten playground, and she wasn't too thrilled with that the first day when the bus driver stopped there for her. She wanted to wait and get off with her sisters at the big kids playground. I've just been taking them each day and then Alyssa gets to walk her to her hallway and she is more comfortable with that. I'm just glad the school is only a mile away, and not further! :)












As for Alex... well we aren't used to getting up and out the door by 7am... and now 3 weeks into the school year I'm still not used to it. So it wasn't until about 2 days later that I realized I didn't get a first day of school picture for him... add it to my bad mommy awards I've earned in my life. lol! :)
Incidentally, the girls rode the bus to school the first day, and haven't ridden it since. It's not that there is anything wrong with the bus, they just aren't ever ready on time to take it. We also found out that Angela as a Kindergartener in the morning would be let off at the Kindergarten playground, and she wasn't too thrilled with that the first day when the bus driver stopped there for her. She wanted to wait and get off with her sisters at the big kids playground. I've just been taking them each day and then Alyssa gets to walk her to her hallway and she is more comfortable with that. I'm just glad the school is only a mile away, and not further! :)
Comments