Well we got an ice/snow storm last thursday and friday so we have all been home since Thursday! Well the girls and I got out of the house yesterday and played at a friends house, and last night Rich and I went out with some friends for dinner and a movie. I was hoping the kids would be back at school tomorrow... but the roads are still too slick for the busses to be able to maneuver in the neighborhoods to pick up kids.
So we are home tomorrow too. Lucky Rich get's to go back to work. :)
The kids have been having fun playing outside a little bit, and playing on the computers inside a lot! They've watched lots of tv and movies and played games. I think we all will be ready for school on tuesday. I hope we do have school tuesday... :)
So we are home tomorrow too. Lucky Rich get's to go back to work. :)
The kids have been having fun playing outside a little bit, and playing on the computers inside a lot! They've watched lots of tv and movies and played games. I think we all will be ready for school on tuesday. I hope we do have school tuesday... :)
Comments