It's not that we aren't doing fun things, it's just that I keep forgetting to upload pictures and to post about fun things we've been doing!
The school year just ended. So now we have the kids preparing for next year. Alex will be going into 5th grade, Ashley into 4th grade, Alyssa into 1st grade, and Angela will be going to Pre-K! I will have 2 1/2 hours every single day without any kids at home! What will I do with all of that time??? :) I have a feeling that the housework, grocery shopping, and exercising will do a great job at eating up all that time. lol! My house may look in a little bit better shape though. :)
This summer we don't have any vacations until the end of July, so we are focusing on just having fun this first month of summer. We've gone to the pool, played at friends houses, and had friends over, watched movies and cleaned, and cleaned...
I've got pictures of end of year stuff at school that I need to put up, I'll try to get to that sometime soon.
Hope everyone else is having a great time... if anyone has any great summer ideas pass them on. :) I think we are going to try and schedule some time at the science museum in the next week too. Gotta keep the kids busy so they aren't fighting all of the time, but still pace myself so I don't loose my enthusiasm for the summer. lol! :)
The school year just ended. So now we have the kids preparing for next year. Alex will be going into 5th grade, Ashley into 4th grade, Alyssa into 1st grade, and Angela will be going to Pre-K! I will have 2 1/2 hours every single day without any kids at home! What will I do with all of that time??? :) I have a feeling that the housework, grocery shopping, and exercising will do a great job at eating up all that time. lol! My house may look in a little bit better shape though. :)
This summer we don't have any vacations until the end of July, so we are focusing on just having fun this first month of summer. We've gone to the pool, played at friends houses, and had friends over, watched movies and cleaned, and cleaned...
I've got pictures of end of year stuff at school that I need to put up, I'll try to get to that sometime soon.
Hope everyone else is having a great time... if anyone has any great summer ideas pass them on. :) I think we are going to try and schedule some time at the science museum in the next week too. Gotta keep the kids busy so they aren't fighting all of the time, but still pace myself so I don't loose my enthusiasm for the summer. lol! :)
Comments