The next day we slept in a little bit. Then headed to IHOP for breakfast. Everyone ordered breakfast foods- the kids getting pancakes with chocolate chips, or chocolate pancakes, and all of them covered with whipped cream and cherries on top... well except for Angela. She was Adamant that she wanted a cheeseburger! We were worried she would change her mind and complain that the other kids got the pancakes and whipped cream when the food came out, but she loved her cheeseburger! lol!
After that we went and did a little more outlet shopping before heading to the chinese acrobats show. I don't have pictures of that either. It was a bit of a dissapointment, and was more of a variety show instead of just an acrobatic show. In looking for pictures online I'm dissapointed that it looks like a lot of their more impressive acrobatic acts weren't in the show that we saw.
We had a quiet evening after that. I think we were starting to tire from the busy pace we had kept the previous days. We headed back to the condo, and went out and picked up Sonic for dinner and brought that back to the condo that night as well.
After that we went and did a little more outlet shopping before heading to the chinese acrobats show. I don't have pictures of that either. It was a bit of a dissapointment, and was more of a variety show instead of just an acrobatic show. In looking for pictures online I'm dissapointed that it looks like a lot of their more impressive acrobatic acts weren't in the show that we saw.
We had a quiet evening after that. I think we were starting to tire from the busy pace we had kept the previous days. We headed back to the condo, and went out and picked up Sonic for dinner and brought that back to the condo that night as well.
Comments